Market your livestock where a handshake still means something….
- Wednesday, November 22nd, NO SALE Thankgiving
- Wednesday,November 29th, Regular Sale
- Wednesday, December 6th, Regular Sale
- Sat, Nov 18th, 2017 Redland Angus Bull Sale
- Sat, Jan 13th, 2018 Rafter T Angus Bull Sale
- Sat, Jan 20th, 2018 Redland Angus Yearling Bull Sale
- Sat, Jan 27th, 2018, Little Goose Ranch Bull Sale
- Fri, Feb 2nd, 2018 TJS Red Angus Bull Sale
- Fri, Feb 9th, 2018 Powder River Angus Bull Sale
- Sat, Feb 17th, 2018 Crump Red Angus Bull Sale
- Sat, March 10th, 2018 Cowboy Classic Bull Sale
- Sat, March 17th, 2018 MTR Cattle Co. Bull Sale
- Sat, March 24th, 2018 Sinclair Cattle Co. Bull Sale
- July 24th, 2017 – Summer Time Classic
Consignment deadline – July 7th
- August 21st, 2017 – Early Fall Preview
Consignment deadline – August 4th
- September 18th, 2017 – Fall Premier Special
Consignment deadline – September 1st
Our sales are broadcast live on the Internet at CattleUSA.com
Watch and bid online from the comfort of your home or office.
We offer Live Internet Video Sales on select sale days.
Reminder: If you are a seller and present at the sale, your consignor check will be available for pickup immediately following the sale of your cattle. We thank you for your business.
Proud members of the Livestock Marketing Association
“The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethics over convenience, and truth over popularity. . . these are the choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.” Author Unknown
Thinking about shipping your cattle to an out of state market?
Buffalo Livestock Auction offers very competitive prices without the added freight and additional shrink. Your consignment sells in the prime selling time and not as an after thought late in the day. We would like the opportunity to market your livestock. Please give us a call before shipping out of state. We offer a very clean facility, fresh feed & water in every pen, and competitive prices.